Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Frauentausch - TV Produktion
Yunxiaocuo Offline

Herzog vom Blätterwald

14.11.2016 06:40
trevor-linden-jersey antworten

Morrow Leaves Start With Side Strain - RealGM Wiretap Brandon Morrow left Monday night's loss to the Nationals after just nine pitches because of a strained muscle in his left side. After giving up a leadoff double to Steve Lombardozzi Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , the Blue Jays right-hander motioned for the trainer after missing low on a 1-1 pitch to Bryce Harper, the second hitter of the game. "I felt it on the first pitch to Harper," Morrow said. "I felt like a stabbing in my side when I threw it." Morrow continued to feel tightness in his lower rib cage after coming out of the game and will be reevaluated Tuesday. Joe Carter Blue Jays Cant Get Caught In Hype - RealGM Wiretap
The Toronto Blue Jays have a host of new additions Tom Carroll Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , but Joe Carter says the team can't get caught up in the hype.

The retired Blue Jays star knows what he's talking about. In 1993, Toronto came into the season as the reigning world champions. He led them to another title with his winning home run in Game 6 of the World Series.

"When you have new guys come in -- as many as the Jays have coming in now -- the tendency is to go out there and try to do too much, too early Toby Alderweireld Tottenham Hotspur Jersey ," Carter said.

"And then when you do that, you put yourself in a hole. What they've got to do is just go out there and try to relax as much as possible and trust their teammates and believe in their teammates and not try to do it themselves."

Toronto finished fourth in the American League East last year with a 73-89 record.

"They've got to get that chemistry together, put their trust in one another and have fun playing the game Son Heung-min Tottenham Hotspur Jersey ," Carter said.

Cubs Place Jason Motte Jorge Soler On DL - RealGM Wiretap For the most part, the Cubs have experienced good health this season, but they were dealt a double blow on Monday when right-hander Jason Motte (right shoulder strain) and outfielder Jorge Soler (left oblique strain) were placed on the 15-day disabled list.

Both were expected to fill key roles down the stretch as the Cubs try to secure their first playoff spot since 2008.

Rival Agent Miguel Cabrera Should Renegotiate Now - RealGM Wiretap

Miguel Cabrera Ryan Mason Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , who turned 30 in April, won't become a free agent until after the 2015 season.

Cabrera is widely regarded as the best hitter in baseball, but in two years his value might change given his age and the recent track record of mid-30s free agents.

"If I represented him Nacer Chadli Tottenham Hotspur Jersey ," said one veteran agent, "I'd try to negotiate something right now. He's got better leverage at 30 than he'd have if he was trying to go someplace else at 32. I'd be shooting not so much for the years, but for the highest AAV [average annual value] in the game. And I think he could get that."

Some executives have speculated something along the lines of three years Nabil Bentaleb Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , $90 million, with a vesting option or two, tacked onto the $44 million he has coming in 2014-15.

Grant Balfour Agrees To Join Rays - RealGM Wiretap

The Tampa Bay Rays have reached an agreement on a deal with Grant Balfour Mousa Dembele Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , according to a source.

The Rays will pay Balfour $12 million over two seasons.

The agreement comes more than a month after Balfour agreed to a two-year, $15 million deal with the Baltimore Orioles. The Orioles backed out of the deal after concerns over his physical.

Balfour, a 36-year-old Australia native Michel Vorm Tottenham Hotspur Jersey , went 1-3 with a 2.59 ERA and 38 saves last season in Oakland.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen