Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 8 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
gayglily Offline

Baron von Paparazzio

16.11.2016 06:57
Yunel Escobar Angels Jersey antworten

Twins Lose Willingham For 4 6 Weeks - RealGM Wiretap
Josh Willingham will miss four to six weeks following arthroscopic knee surgery.

Willingham is hitting .224.356.398 with 10 homers in 2013.

The Twins may have lost a trade chip in Willingham Andrew Heaney Jersey , who could have been targeted by a contender this month.

Tommy John Yankees Screwed Over Joba Chamberlain - RealGM Wiretap

Joba Chamberlain has struggled since he returned to the mound for the Yankees, but the issues may not be his own fault.

Tommy John said in a radio interview Thursday that the Yankees "screwed" Chamberlain when they created "The Joba Rules".

John was talking on ESPN Radio about Washington's looming limit of Stephen Strasburg when he touched on his own career, "From the time I came back until I quit in 1989, I never missed a start in 13 years. Now, we were archaic back there Andrelton Simmons Jersey , but here's my take on the thing: There's no guarantee (if) you shut him down. The Yankees screwed Joba Chamberlain over. I mean, this poor kid has had all kinds of problems and they had Joba Rules.

"It didn't help him a bit," John added. "He still had to have Tommy John surgery."

Blue Jays Rasmus Agree To $47M Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The Blue Jays have agreed to a one-year, $4.7 million deal with Colby Rasmus.

Rasmus, 26 Albert Pujols Jersey , hit .223 last year, when he set career bests with 23 homers and 75 RBIs.

He has a .243 average with 76 homers and 246 RBIs in four big league seasons with St. Louis and the Blue Jays, who acquired him in July 2011.

Yankees May Use Sixth Starter Early On - RealGM Wiretap

The New York Yankees may use six starters in the early part of the season.

The plan, which would be used in April and May, would reduce early strain on a rotation that dealt with health issues in 2014. They used 13 different starting pitchers in the season.

New York has 30 games scheduled in 31 days beginning on April 17.

"It's a result of some of the stuff that's gone on over the last few years Los Angeles Angels Jersey , not just here, but everywhere," Larry Rothschild said.

"We're aware of situations here and early in the season, we need to get these guys through these stretches. Being that possibly early in the spring, some of them aren't going to be able to throw a lot Yunel Escobar Angels Jersey , we're going to need to build them up too and give them the extra days when we can."

Could Mark Ellis Become A Giant - RealGM Wiretap Mark Ellis is now serving as a backup infielder for the Athletics and the belief around baseball is that he could soon land with the Giants. Ellis, one of the best defensive second baseman in the league, has been usurped by rookie Jemile Weeks in Oakland. "I think there's a very good chance," one industry insider said Wednesday of Ellis landing in San Francisco. .

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen