Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
kobeai123 Offline

Unwürdig

21.11.2016 06:40
pandora antworten

Pandora just released its biggest web redesign since 2011. Back in the day, when Pandora first launched, everything was web first, mobile second. But as more and more people made the shift to mobile, so did development and design decisions,Pandora Software Engineering Manager Laura Leaverton told me.
m the type of person who likes to listen to music pandora charm bracelets while I work — which accounts for most of my day, five days a week. My preferred method of consuming music is via desktop apps or web platforms — mostly Soundcloud, Hype Machine or Spotify. I also prefer to have a fair amount of control over what I listen to and when, which is why I haven’t been the biggest fan of Pandora. And, up until now, Pandora’s web version has been pretty harsh on the eyes. I played around with the new version of Pandora at work yesterday, but it just didn’t stick.
We've sold Pandora inventory to the network radio community for the better part of seven years now,” Lipset said. “The jumping-off point for us is taking that big chunk of inventory and adding it into the TuneIn and AccuRadio mix.”
When Pandora rolls out in-stream programmatic pandora leather bracelets audio ads which will happen soon, though there’s no set timeline, Harmonic has the potential to go programmatic in the future

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen