Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 18 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
falcons Offline

Herzog vom Blätterwald

15.12.2016 04:24
nike air max 1 norge antworten

Mets Will Take A Look At Skipping Matt Harveys Next Start - RealGM Wiretap
Matt Harvey allowed a career-high nine runs in a career-low 2 23 innings in a loss to the Washington Nationals on Thursday night and changes may be on deck.

Terry Collins said Harvey might be temporarily bounced from the rotation to provide time for him to regroup.

Harvey's ERA is now 5.77 this season.

"We're going to take a look -- is that best for him uggs bailey button triplet zwart , is that best for us?" Collins said. "We're not going to commit to anything at this time. But I will tell you, as I sit here today, I'd certainly trust him. I certainly believe in him. I hadn't seen him struggle like this before. But that guy that pitched tonight for them [Stephen Strasburg], he had a couple of mediocre years, and now he's resurged."

Harvey's next turn otherwise would come Tuesday at Nationals Park.

Mourinho Praises Sam Allardyces Leadership Of West Ham - RealGM Wiretap

José Mourinho believes Sam Allardyce should be named Manager of the Year if he can lead West Ham to a fourth place finish.

The Hammers spent Christmas in the top four for the first time since 1985-86 and visit league leaders Chelsea on Boxing Day.

"If they finish in the top four, manager of the season is Big Sam and team of the season is West Ham because it would be an amazing achievement compared with the investment other teams did. But why not, why not?"

"Chelsea is top of the league and deserves [the praise] and after us, West Ham because to be fourth, and for a team that everyone was expecting them to fight for survival, is a fantastic achievement.

Mourinho suggested he regretted his criticism of West Ham last season by calling it "silly words" and thinks that Allardyce has proved to his critics that he is no long-ball dinosaur.

He added: "Big Sam is showing now he is not a defensive coach uggs bailey button bling sale , who only knows how to play defensive and direct and long balls. He is now giving a different image of himself.

"He has a big history in the Premier League. Now this season he is giving not just the image of a very competitive coach that plays in a certain way. He is playing in a different way and that is what he deserves. He has a fantastic career in the Premier League.

"He has my respect. Last season I had a couple of words about the fact the start wasting time after two minutes of the game, which I don't like, but I respect him as a coach and am happy he is doing well."

Phillies Call Up Maikel Franco - RealGM Wiretap

The Philadelphia Phillies have called up top prospect Maikel Franco to be their everyday third baseman.

"This was a baseball decision based on Maikel's development and performance," Ruben Amaro Jr. said in a statement. "We believe he is ready for the next step."

The Phillies will host the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night.

Franco, 22, will replace Cody Asche, who was sent down earlier this week to Triple-A Lehigh Valley earlier this week.

Reds Add Galarraga With Minors Contract - RealGM Wiretap

The Reds have signed Armando Galarraga to a minor-league deal.

He is best known for nearly throwing a perfect game, only to have an umpire incorrectly called the runner safe on what should have been the final out.

Galarraga pitched 24 innings for the Astros last season, ending with a 6.75 ERA.

Executive Expects Utley To End Up With Dodgers - RealGM Wiretap

The Dodgers have been linked to Chase Utley ahead of the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline even though the Phillies have yet to declare themselves sellers.

"I know everyone has [Robinson] Cano going to the Dodgers as a free agent if the Yanks don't get him signed up, but I would put it at 90 percent that Utley ends up there uggs bailey button bling zwart ," a National League executive said.

Utley will be a free agent after the season, which could allow him to switch clubs if even Philadelphia doesn't trade him.

"Utley is from Southern California [Pasadena], went to UCLA and is the kind of gamer type that the Dodgers will definitely want to add," the executive said. "If he gets out in free agency, the Dodgers will give him like a three-year, $45 million deal. Really, it just makes too much sense."

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen