Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 18 mal aufgerufen
 Gay-Kontakt
xiaoming Offline

Baron von Paparazzio

15.12.2016 09:05
v antworten

for a playoff berth in a season that has been disappointing up to this point Authentic Marcus Allen Jersey , but the outcome won't dictate how the team's management will look in 2013.

Arte Moreno says that Mike Scioscia will return even if Los Angeles misses the postseason.

"Regardless of what happens the next 11 games, Mike Scioscia will 100 percent return," Moreno said. "I have told him. He wants to come back, I want him to come back. He's been the manager of the Angels for 13 years. He will be the manager of the Angels for a 14th year. Period."

Moreno added that Jerry Dipoto, nearing the end of his first year as general manager, is also safe.

"Jerry Dipoto will be back Authentic Lyle Alzado Jersey ," Moreno said. "I think we're learning a lot about ourselves, but [Dipoto] will be back."

Eddie Rosario Leads Salt River To AFL Title - RealGM Wiretap

Eddie Rosario, who lost the batting title on the final day of the Arizona Fall League's regular season, found a fitting consolation prize going 4-for-5 in Saturday's title game. Salt River's left fielder homered in the first inning and delivered three more hits in a 14-7 win over Peoria, according to an MLB report.

Napoli, but that doesn't mean they won't continue to pursue Nick Swisher in free agency.

Napoli is expected to primarily play first base for Boston Authentic Kenny Stabler Jersey , but they are also in need of an outfielder, which makes Swisher an option.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen