Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
falcons Offline

Herzog vom Blätterwald

30.12.2016 09:40
.aspx]Danny Simpson Jersey[/url antworten

Lee Voices Frustration After Phillies End Slump - RealGM Wiretap
Cliff Lee was on the mound Thursday as the Phillies ended a five-game losing streak.

Lee signed with Philadelphia before the 2011 season for less money because he believed they gave him a good shot at winning a World Series. The Phillies are currently 32-35.

"We're the Philadelphia Phillies Jeff Schlupp Jersey ," Lee said. "We should play better than we have."

Lee has a 2.55 ERA.

"I definitely want to win," he said. "There's no doubt about that."

If the Phillies continue to struggle, Lee was asked whether he's willing to stay and pitch for a losing team.

"I don't have any control over that Jamie Vardy Jersey ," Lee said. "I know that I want to win and I'll voice that to whoever. And that's that. I want to win here. That's why I signed here. And that's where my focus is."

Craig Kimbrel Coming Back Down To Earth - RealGM Wiretap

Atlanta Braves closer Craig Kimbrel dominated last season, striking out more than half of the batters he faced and allowing just four extra-base hits.

Kimbrel has allowed three home runs and two doubles in 2013 in just 13.1 innings and has blown three save chances.

Adam Dunn Contemplating Retirement - RealGM Wiretap

Adam Dunn is guaranteed $15 million next season and needs 64 home runs for 500 at age 33, but he may soon be done with baseball.

Dunn will consider retirement this winter if he decides that he is no longer enjoying the game.

"I'm not coming back just to come back for money or because I have one year left (on his contract) Demarai Gray Jersey ," Dunn said. "I'm not coming back to chase home-run numbers or whatever. If I end up with 499 and I'm not having fun, see ya — 499 it is."

Braves Working On Alberto Callaspo Trade - RealGM Wiretap

The Atlanta Braves are attempting to trade Alberto Callaspo.

Callaspo was held out of Monday's game and Fredi Gonzalez explained the reason for his absence.

The 32-year-old signed a one-year, $3 million deal with the Braves prior to the 2015 season.

Callaspo is hitting 206.293.252 in 123 plate appearances.

Angels Acquire Matt Joyce From Rays - RealGM Wiretap

The Tampa Bay Rays have traded Matt Joyce to the Los Angeles Angels in exchange for Kevin Jepsen.

Los Angeles views Joyce as their primary designated hitter and possible No. 2 hitter Danny Simpson Jersey , which would allow Mike Trout to hit third.

"He gives us a lot of flexibility and makes us a deeper and more balanced team," Jerry Dipoto said. "We just felt like this was an opportunity for us to build a deeper and well-balanced lineup for 2015, and continue to move in such a way that we feel like we're making the team better."

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen