Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 der Lesbian-Thread
luqinyun1234 Offline

Baron von Paparazzio

10.01.2017 04:52
I'll say the same thing I've said all along antworten

Mariners Searching For Complementary Pieces - RealGM Wiretap
The Seattle Mariners expect to make some more moves in the coming weeks adidas superstar 2 bestellen , but they sound more like complementary pieces than blockbuster additions.

Jack Zduriencik said he'll be meeting with new team president Kevin Mather in the next few days to talk about things.

"We need to do a few more things," Zduriencik said. "I'd like to add a couple more things to help us."

Baker Defends Cueto In Verbal Battle With Garza - RealGM Wiretap

Dusty Baker believes that Matt Garza should have spoken to Johnny Cueto face-to-face rather than make comments to the media about Cueto's supposed immaturity.

Cueto threw a pitch over the head of Chicago's David DeJesus on Sunday, starting a Cubs rally.

An angry Garza called Cueto "immature" after the game.

"If he wants to say something to me, he knows where my locker is. If he's got a problem, he can throw at me adidas superstar slip on zwart , and I'll do the same," Garza said. "Hopefully, he grows ... up. I hope he hears this. I really don't care. I don't know if there's anything between him and [DeJesus], but I'll stop it. I don't think you intentionally try to injure somebody. I hope the league looks at it. I don't want him suspended or anything. I hope his players talk to him and show him the way it is."

Baker questions whether Garza would have been as upset had he pitched better than his four-inning, four-run outing.

"Would he have been as upset if he got the win instead of potentially getting the loss. If you've got something to say adidas superstar foundation zwart , you go over and tell them," Baker said. "Johnny ain't running. That guy can say what he wants to say, but he can say it to his face."

Wright Stands By Decision To Discuss Contract Later - RealGM Wiretap David Wright is taking a gamble by not discussing a contract extension until the offseason. The third baseman's value could plummet if he struggles or suffers a serious injury. "No, I want to win. I want to win now. I want to win years from now," the longtime Met said. "That's going to be my deciding factor. Not money. "I've been extremely lucky [financially]. The last thing I'm worried about is my next contract. That's the honest truth." Padres Among Those Interested In Lincecum - RealGM Wiretap

The San Diego Padres are among the clubs that have shown interest in Tim Lincecum.

Nearly every Major League club has been in contact with the right-hander's agent adidas superstar rose kopen , but he should be moving closer to picking a destination.

Lincecum is expected to pitch in a showcase near the end of this month. The location will be in the Phoenix area, possibly either Scottsdale or Tempe.

"I've talked with the Padres a number of times throughout the offseason, but I've also spoken to quite a few other teams," Lincecum's agent, Rick Thurman adidas superstar lotus kopen , said.

Yankees At Odds Over Buying Selling At Deadline - RealGM Wiretap

There is division within the New York Yankees over whether the organization should buy or sell leading up to the non-waiver trade deadline.

The Yankees are 44-44 and 7.5 games behind the Baltimore Orioles in the American League East.

The opposing factions are composed of the baseball operations people, led by general manager Brian Cashman, who believe the team should sell off its assets and plan for the future, and the business side, which is led by owner Hal Steinbrenner and team president Randy Levine adidas superstar bloemen dames , who hold to the belief that the club is still in contention, according to a source.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen