Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
sherry2018love Offline

Graf von der Walze

22.10.2017 07:50
Chase Elliott to operate a vehicle for D antworten

Two of the most popular names in racing will get together at the moment as Chase Elliott the son Cam Newton Jersey of former Cup champion Bill Elliott will drive for Dale Earnhardt Jr.s JR Motorsports.
Earnhardt has won NASCARs More popular Driver award the past 11 seasons. Prior to that, Bill Elliott won the award 16 times.
MORE: Hornish joins Kyle Busch at JGR | Top storylines of 2014 | New faces, new places | Stewart, Edwards face big challenges
Chase Elliott, who just turned 18 on Nov. 28, will run a complete Nationwide Series agenda for Earnhardts JR Motorsports. The group is going to be sponsored by NAPA, that can revisit the Nationwide Series after pulling its Sprint Cup support from Michael Waltrip Racing. NAPA, which contains around 6,000 auto parts stores, is situated in Atlanta, near Elliotts hometown of Dawsonville, Ga.
Chase Elliott, who signed an enhancement work with Hendrick Motorsports a JRM partner next year, can certainly make his Nationwide debut with JRM. Elliotts car will carry no. 9 the amount his father raced on many of his NASCAR career. Bill Elliott won 44 Cup races as well as the 1988 Cup championship.
This will be the opportunity of your life, Chase Elliott said in a very statement released by JRM. My family plus i continues to working to think it all. I couldnt ask to always be partnered with anyone superior to Dale Jr., Kelley (Earnhardt Miller) and Mr. Hendrick, in addition to each of the people inside their organizations who may have submit a lot of time to pull this together.
Im extremely pumped to get be employed in 2014 one of the keys first vacation to Daytona making the foremost with this opportunity.
With Hendrick support, Chase Elliott already can make an important Jalen Simmons Jersey splash from the short-track ranks and also in NASCAR. He won the celebrated All-American 400 at Nashville Fairgrounds last season, becoming the most important driver to win all 4 super late model majors. He scored his first NASCAR K&N Series win at Iowa Speedway on May 2012, and became the youngest superspeedway winner in ARCA history at Pocono Raceway a year ago. Actually is well liked was crowned the youngest winner inside the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at that moment as he won at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park on Sept. 1, 2013.
Chase is considered the real thing, team owner Rick Hendrick said. Its been fun to look at him grow, and all sorts of credit will go to Bill and (his wife) Cindy (Elliott) for the way theyve guided him. Hes a true talent, and his next steps would be exciting to watch.
Chase have been extremely succe sful, and i believe the Nationwide Series is simply short step for him, Earnhardt Jr. said. With the infrastructure we've got at JR Motorsports and our close working partnership with Hendrick Motorsports, we've every opportunity continue Chases development like a driver while contending for just a championship. Hes so good Daryl Williams Jersey .
Elliott will join Regan Smith to make JRM two full-time Nationwide teams. Additionally, it will field part-time teams for Kevin Harvick and Earnhardt Jr. Greg Ives shall be Elliotts crew chief, with Ryan Pemberton running over Smiths No. 7 team.
This are the strongest lineup weve apply to the track since we started racing daily in 2006, JRM General Manger Kelley Earnhardt Miller said.
NAPA pulled its support from MWR once the team was severely penalized for trying to manipulate a final regular-season race of the season recently to receive NAPA-sponsored driver Martin Truex Jr. on the Chase with the Sprint Cup. There initially were questions following on from the season if NAPA would return to the adventure there is much surprise.
NAPA is content to continue its permanent involvement in NASCAR, the most common style of motorsports in america held by its many loyal and pa sionate fans, NAPA President Dan Askey said within the statement. Equally, we're also proud to make this new partnership with JR Motorsports. Kelley Earnhardt Miller, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Rick Hendrick together with its many employees have developed among the premier teams from the Nationwide Series. Chase Elliott can be described as young and talented, future star with the sport but will represent NAPA well both on / off the track.
The enter into this is NAPA, we feel privileged to welcome the property to my race team Larry Webster Jersey a year along with them so extensively earlier in my career, Earnhardt said. I recognize and I think Chase does, too the load that serve representing a firm so significant inside lives of NASCAR fans.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen