Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
sherry2018love Offline

Graf von der Walze

22.10.2017 07:52
Barry Bonds and Splits antworten

Anytime a brand new offensive statistic or function is added to the website, I am inclined to gravitate to Barry Bonds page to see exactly what the outer bounds look like. The splits function isn't any different.
For instance, are you aware that in the 268 high leverage plate appearances Bonds was walked intentionally 58 times. All told, Bonds walked in 42.2% of his total Sam Koch Jersey plate appearances. As he did hit, his ISO was a ridiculous .360. Thats great for a 1.354 OPS along with a .524 wOBA. I dont determine if individuals will reference these numbers in Two centuries reading up on baseball history (folklore by then) and how Buck Showalter walked him with the bases loaded, but when they are doing, this type of factoid will help to create understanding, if not acceptance.
Even the immortal saw the normal platoon advantage, which is to say that the left-handed Bonds was superior against righties Nick Boyle Jersey . A .492 wOBA against them versus only a .480 wOBA against lefties suggests the Giants wasted a chance for a platoon. Bonds was more discriminatinh if this found striking the ball hard in a few directions. He hit the ball well to right (.524), center (.513), but not nearly as well to left (.394). Of course, a .394 wOBA is nearly .020 points higher than Evan Longorias career wOBA, but this is Bonds were talking Kamalei Correa Jersey about. Unacceptable, Barry.
Somehow he hit more home runs at home (yet another, to become exact) than he did on the highway. This came in light of nearly 40 fewer plate appearances in your own home, too, and while playing in one of the Otha Foster Jersey more homer-constricting parks in the National League. Oh, and this, well, i just have to replicate entirely They are Bonds 2002 month-by-month wOBA figures:
April: .563May: .509June: .536July: .514August: .607September/October: .530
A .509 wOBA would be a down month for him. Goodne s gracious goodne s gracious.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen