Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 4.Hüttenzauber im hessischen Spessart
sherry2018love Offline

Ritter von Schreibenstein

25.10.2017 06:41
Michael Sam I shouldve been in the first antworten

Theres lots of talk about what Michael Sam can and cant do on the football field. Hes not buying into any of it not any of the negative critiques, at least.Sam, the SECs co-Defensive Player of the Year after the 2013 Cole Beasley Jersey season, says he believes he should have been drafted in the first three rounds. Sam, from Mi souri, was instead selected by the Rams with the 249th pick, late in the seventh and final round.TUCKER: Open letter to undrafted rookie free agents | Sam's job: make the teamFrom last season alone, I Daryl Johnston Jersey shouldve been in the first three rounds, he said during a conference call Monday.He said teams backed away from drafting him, but did not say that it is because he is gay.I knew I was going to get picked somewhere. Every team that pa sed me, I was thinking how Im going to sack their quarterback, he said. He added about the teams that pa sed on him: That was their lo s. But St. Louis kept me on that board.MORE: Sam No. 2 in rookie jersey salesSams game, however, is not without flaws. Anthony Hitchens Jersey He has a high motor and is often is chase-mode, when it comes to tracking down quarterbacks for sacks and tackles for lo s. But in the NFL, he wont be able to line up as wide, and will have to go through elite tackles to reach the backfield.The scouting reports are consistent on Sam, who is 6-2 and 262 pounds: Hes not athletic enough to play linebacker, not strong or Geoff Swaim Jersey skilled enough to play defensive end.Hes also not discouraged by naysayers.I feel like Im a (Jadeveon) Clowney, a first draft pick. Im proud of where I am now, he said.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen