Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Frauentausch - TV Produktion
Yunxiaocuo Offline

Herzog vom Blätterwald

20.12.2017 09:35
www.wholesalemlbjerseyschinacheap.com antworten

The Many Uses of Epsom Salts I remember as a kid when my Great Aunt Grace would put some Epsom Salts in a dish pan Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys , add really warm water and soak her feet because they hurt.So, to me, that's what Epsom Salts was all about - a remedy for painful joints in old folks. Little did I know!Times have changed - or have they?All the talk about 'Natural Remedies' and 'getting back to basics' always floors me because my great aunt and my grandmothers were all doing this stuff when I was a little girl. So did my mom...and so have I. So, for me, there's been no 'getting back to' anything.However, I'm not too old to learn and since learning is one thing I LOVE to do, I decided to learn more about Epsom Salts after reading a snippet on detoxification. Here's what I've found.Studies show these benefits from the major components of Epsom Salt may:Magnesium:* Ease stress and improves sleep and Concentration* Help muscles and nerves function properly* Regulate activity of 325%2B enzymes* Help prevent artery hardening and blood clots* Make Insulin more effective* Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps* Improve oxygen useSulfates:* Flush Toxins* Improve absorption of nutrients* Help form joint Proteins, brain tissue and mucin Proteins* Help prevent or ease Migraine HeadachesThe Many Uses of Epsom Salts...1) Wash your face before going to bedAccording to recent studies in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, deposits of nicotine and carbon monoxide (from secondhand smoke and pollution) can wreck havoc on the skin..To cleanse your face - Mix a half-teaspoon of Epsom Salt with your regular cleansing cream. Just massage into skin and rinse with cold water.2) Troubleshoot with the right homemade maskApply this mask in the shower, to your damp face Cheap Minnesota Twins Jerseys , to lock in the moisture. For normal to oily skin, mix 1 tablespoon of cognac, 1 egg, 14 cup of nonfat dry milk, the juice of 1 Lemon, and a half-teaspoon of Epsom Salt. For normal to dry skin mix 14 cup of grated Carrot, 1 12 teaspoons of mayonnaise and a half-teaspoon of Epsom Salt.3) Smoother Softer SkinPour two cups into a bath of warm water. Lean back and relax.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen