Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 International
scollsite Offline

Unwürdig

22.01.2018 07:09
5 Types of Matching Mother-Daughter Gifts antworten

5 Types of Matching Mother-Daughter Gifts

New Disney Pandora Charms Fall 2018 Are you ever too old to outgrow matching gifts with your mother or with your daughter? I guess it depends on if you are the mother or the daughter.

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought this would be a good time to highlight my top 5 matching mother daughter gifts, in order of age appropriateness (more or less).

Aprons: All girls love to bake with their mom, but for very young girls, looking like mom, while they're baking, is out of this world. Giving them matching aprons, makes that moment even more special. You can find identical matched aprons, or different style with same pattern like a full apron for mom and a half apron for daughter. There are also personalized aprons that you can find with phrases like "Chef" and "Sous Chef"

Pajamas: Mommy and Me pajamas are great for Saturday nights with mommy and her little girl(s), playing games, watching movies or building puzzles. Whatever the activity is, it's always best in PJs, and it's even better in PJ's that match mommy's.

Pandora Charms Australia Bags: Purses, Luggage, Cosmetic bags, or Totes. When you see a mother with a gorgeous bag and, following right behind her, is her sweet little girl carrying a miniature version of the same one, it screams adorable. This kind of gift is great for mom's with that "mini-me" daughter who is well on her way to being "just like mom".

Necklaces: Regardless of age, a mother/daughter necklace is a keepsake that every girl will cherish forever, be it mother or daughter. A heart pendant is always a beautiful symbol to choose with the "mother" and "daughter" personalization added to it. Finding a necklace that includes your birthstones, would add even more uniqueness and individuality.

Charms: In recent years, the charm bracelet trend has been on the rise, with pandora, persona, chamila, and the like. With that, there are numerous unique anHot New Diamond Jewelry And Swiss Watch Trendsd special charms catered toward mother and daughter. Personally speaking, I love my pandora "loving mother" charm and smile, whenever I see my daughter with her "daughter" charm on her bracelet.
Given the range of possibilities, age seems irrelevant. Pandora Rings On Sale The most important thing to keep in mind, is the bond between mother and daughter. The gift that you choose should reflect that and, hopefully, I've provided some suggestion that can help spark a few ideas, based on your own unique mother/daughter pair.

Amie Walton is the owner and founder of Luv Patsy Gifts, an online gift store that she created in honour of her mother, Patsy Callaghan.

Pandora Bracelet Sale From her experiences with personally selecting the gifts for Luv Patsy customers, Amie provides insights into gift ideas and product recommendations.

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen