Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 15 mal aufgerufen
 Gay-Kontakt
lxd123456 Offline

Baron von Paparazzio

15.09.2018 09:26
url=http://www.cheapcollegejerseysonline.com/]C antworten

"
“Get Out Jamaal Williams Limited Jersey ,” “The Shape of Water,” “Big Little Lies” and “The Handmaid’s Tale” were just some of the films and television series honored by the Broadcast Film Critics Assn. and Broadcast Television Journalists Assn. Thursday at the 23rd annual Critics’ Choice Awards.

Overall nominations leader “The Shape of Water” walked away with the most movie awards with four, including best picture and best director for helmer Guillermo del Toro. On the television side, “Big Little Lies” also reigned with four wins, including yet another best limited series prize. “The Handmaid’s Tale” and “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” won in the top drama and comedy fields.

Gary Oldman (“Darkest Hour”) and Allison Janney (“I, Tonya”) joined Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell (“Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Montravius Adams Limited Jersey , Missouri”) in the winners circle for film acting honors, while Sterling K. Brown (“This Is Us”), Nicole Kidman (“Big Little Lies”), Ted Danson (“The Good Place”) and Mayim Bialik (“The Big Bang Theory”) were among the television acting victors.

The BFCA’s genre categories went to “Get Out” (best sci-fihorror film), “Wonder Woman” (best action film) and “The Big Sick” (best comedy film). Screenplay honors went to “Get Out” and “Call Me by Your Name.”

“Wonder Woman” director Patty Jenkins presented Gal Gadot with the #SeeHer Award, honoring women who push boundaries and recognize the importance of accurately portraying women across the entertainment landscape.

At the end of a day that saw five women come forward with accusations of sexual misconduct aimed at James Franco Josh Jones Limited Jersey , the “Disaster Artist” star won the award for best actor in a comedy. He did not attend the ceremony, and presenter Walton Goggins accepted on his behalf.

The “Time’s Up” movement was otherwise very much a topic at hand. Del Toro, Gadot, Kidman and Kumail Nanjiani all referenced the amplification of women’s voices in their speeches. Meanwhile, emcee Olivia Munn was joined by comedian Niecy Nash for a tongue-in-cheek “Toast to the Good Guys” bit, appreciating all the men who behaved themselves in 2017. The segment also referenced the recent “All the Money in the World” pay gap dispute: “Thank you to all the producers for paying Niecy and I the same and Mark Wahlberg a million bucks Kevin King Limited Jersey ,” Munn said.(Agencies)

" Shen Teng pays tribute to Charlie Chaplin in a sketch Where is the Thief on comedy competition Merry Comedians. Photo: Courtesy of Huang Nan

Even though his real name is Shen Teng, most Chinese only now him as Hao Jian - the hilarious character he has played during the annual Spring Festival Gala. Now, however, he should probably be known as the "King of Comedy."

Facing strong competition including comedian Jia Ling, who stirred up quite a bit of controversy for her interpretation of Hua Mulan, Shen and his FunAge team Saturday won the championship round on Merry Comedians (Huanle Xijuren) - a reality show for top comedians across China - with a comedy sketch about love during the end of world.

Over the past several months before the championship round Josh Jackson Limited Jersey , Shen impressed audiences with his unique interpretation of comedy. Thought-provoking in nature, Shen's sketches provided audiences in China a new experience while also extending the boundaries of comedy. Behind these attempts is a comedian who is bold, adventurous, complicated, persistent and, most importantly Jaire Alexander Limited Jersey , confident when it comes to making the stage his experimental laboratory.

Chemistry lab

The comedy Shen displayed on the Merry Comedians stage was rather distinctive, from skits like Tropic Thunder, which discussed the harm caused by war, to Babababababa, which explored the social issue of child trafficking, his work went beyond just trying to be funny.

In addition Women's Brett Hundley Jersey , when it came to production values each of his sketches, far from using simple props, Shen's works had the feel of a movie blockbuster about them as they paid attention to little details such as make-up, clothing and stage settings. Works like Tropic Thunder and The Infected looked like the level of quality you'd expect from a hugely expensive film.

On stage Shen experimented with many different styles of comedy by integrating various elements, from pantomime to Westerns. According to Shen, this experimentation was actually the reason his team joined the program in the first place.

"They promised me that I could create unrestrained Women's Kyler Fackrell Jersey , so we came. We continued to put the competition second and creation first," Shen told the Global Times. "If I had wanted to actually compete, the name Hao Jian would have won hearts much more easily."

"I wanted to create something different on this stage. The public's aesthetic tastes need to be guided," Shen told the Global Times.

While experimentation can be risky, the rewards far outweigh risks when it succeeds. In Babababababa, Shen plays a human trafficker to warn about the severity of children trafficking in China. Though not really a subject people enjoy laughing about Women's Jason Spriggs Jersey , the work won Shen first place that episode.

"I was very very happy for that 'first place' since it was not merely a comedy but a work of social duty. I worried about it beforehand, but the result was such a big relief. I feel what we've done was worthwhile."

A comedian of depth

What impressed the audience most about the works of Shen's FunAge team was most likely their depth. While most other sketches tried to make audiences laugh through the use of funny plots and witty language, Shen and his team went further and added a layer of depth to the amusement.

A senior actor and director with the Mahua FunAge Entertainment Company, Shen said that his team knows how to amuse audience. "That's what Mahua FunAge has been doing since 2003. But now our belief is that we'd better move forward in order to tell our stories better and allow the audience to fall into thought after . Cheap Jerseys  Cheap Jerseys China  Cheap Jerseys From China  Cheap Jerseys Online  Wholesale Soccer Hoodies  Cheap NHL Hats Free Shipping  Wholesale Shirts  Wholesale Shirts  Wholesale Hoodies  Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Sprung  
Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen